Okay, so some of these may be more recommitments than resolutions. Either way, here are our resolutions of things to do (or simply do more of) for 2016, in no particular order:
- Drink more water. It's just good to stay hydrated, whether you're at work, at play, wherever.
- And as a bit of a corollary to that for the coffee drinkers, maybe drink a little less coffee.
- Say hello more, to neighbors and coworkers, friends and strangers. We're all living and working in this city together, so why not?
- Treat Mondays less like this:
and more like this:
- Laugh more.
- Get frustrated less.
- Dance more.
- Watch out for cats with lightsabers.
- Say thank you more.
- Continue to work with you to ensure all DC youth have the supports and services to make their futures a good one.